Struggle no more with Students' Result Computation. AUTOMATE IT NOW!
This Macro-enabled excel based Automated Grading & Result App for Schools helps you create and generate results for all your pupils at a glance.
Struggle no more with Students’ Result. With a click of a button print or send the result via email to all your students’ parents at once.
Good for all educational institutions, where learning is measured for all ages of students.
Be 100% sure that your outputs are error-free. It checks error inputs. It can be used by multiple users OFFLINE.
AUTOMATE REPEATING TASKS
Just type in the students' score and get full and instant analysis on performance, grade and percentage with instant Result Sheet for each Student.
CUSTOMISE TO YOUR NEED
It is editable and user-friendly. Make it your own, irrespective of your Grading Style.
SEND RESULT ONLINE
With a single click, you can print ALL the result of a class. Also, with one click you can send students' results to their parents.
- It is a macro-enabled excel app therefore, it opens up in excel.
- It is editable and can be customized to meet your needs.
- It runs off-line. you only need the internet to send emails.
- It is easy to use and user-friendly.
- It can be used for the whole school. It can accommodate over 3,500 students at once.
- You can send mails via Outlook, Gmail or yahoo.
- And so on.
How to Use the App to Generate Instant Result for All Students
STEP 1: Download the Automated Grading and Result App by Prime Academy 101
Download the app. Click Buy Now below to get it:
The downloaded app is in a zip folder. Unzip the folder, double click the app to open. It is an excel macro-enabled app. It opens in Microsoft excel.
Click “Enable Content” to start the app. Depending on your excel version, you might need to click enable from a dialog box that opens up, otherwise the app opens after you click enable content.
Check out this course on How To Create a Grading & Result Template - FREE TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD
STEP 2: Set up the app
The Home Tab: This tab contains 2 main buttons: Database and Gradebook. These buttons link to the Database section and the main Gradebook and input section.
It also contains 2 more tabs: Click for more info button and Click for other products button.
The Database Tab: This is where you put all the following details:
- Students’ details
- School’s details
- Grading system
- Class teacher name
- Headteachers name
- Affective and psychomotor skills to be measured
- Rating Scale for affective and psychomotor skills
- Class name
- Tests’ name
- Session name
The Gradebook Tab: This is where all the magic happens:
All teacher score input and data analysis happens here. All the details the teacher inputs in the database auto-populate on this page.
To navigate to different subjects and sections, you click in the Yellow tab on the top left corner and select a section to go using the drop down arrow to navigate to different sections.
All the subjects entered in the database are automatically available in the dropdown. You choose each subject and enter the students scores accordingly. Also available at the dropdown are:
- Affective/psychomotor traits section
- Attendance Section
- Comment Section
- Overall Section
- Result Page Section and
- Show All
This is the section where you choose the appropriate rating for each child based on the rating/criteria you defined in the database. There is room for 8 affective traits and 8 psychomotor traits.
This is where you mark the attendance of the students. First, you type in the START DATE and END DATE of the term. Click in the START/END box to call the calendar and you select the respective dates.
You select the respective letters for each student;
- P - Present
- A - Absent
- L - Late
- H - Holiday
The analysis detail is displayed at the right extreme of the page as shown on the picture above.
The Comment Section
This is where the teacher and the headteacher input their comment for each student for each term.
This section shows the score of each student in each subject in a glance.
The extreme part of the page shows the Overall Summary Analysis. That is the sum total of each students' scores in all the subject per term. It also shows the cumulative analysis of the three terms.
The Result Page Section
For all the students and the scores entered, a report is generated.
On the report page, when you select a student's name and term in the respective dropdowns, the result of the student is automatically uploaded for the chosen term.
The report page give a robust details of each pupils performance. It includes a graphical display of performance, comments, affective and psychomotor details, attendance summary and students overall score.
Report Printing and Sending of Report Via Email
The Email Template and the variables to use are defined in the template section. If you don't want to use the default email message, you can edit it to suit your needs. Remember to test your edits with your personal email. When you click send mail, the student's result is sent to the email address you input for him in the dashboard.
NOTE: Before you start sending mails, be sure to define the email address and password you want to send the mail from. This is applicable for Gmail and Yahoo only.
- Click "Print Current Student" to convert the current student's report to printable PDF.
- Click "Print All Students" to print for all the students in the class at once.
- Click "Send Via Outlook Current Student" to send current student's report to his email address via your Outlook.
- Click "Send Via Outlook All Students" to send all students' reports to their email addresses via your Outlook.
- Click "Send Via Gmail Current Student" to send current student's report to his email address via your Gmail.
- Click "Send Via Gmail All Students" to send all students' reports to their email addresses via your Gmail.
- Click "Send Via Yahoo Current Student" to send current student's report to his email address via your Yahoo mail.
- Click "Send Via Yahoo All Students" to send all students' reports to their email addresses via your Yahoo mail.